TUI Trading day trading firm stole my money
I started day trading on Jan 2nd/2013 with TUI Trading based in Lake Worth, FL with Mr Ben Goldberg.
In April i was informed by Ben that his brokers (BSIC and BAS, with both clearing through LEK) are withholding
the trading funds and I will not be able to get my remaining equity balance with TUI back. I have contacted Ben again but
no response. TUI IS STILL ACCEPTING NEW TRADERS THOUGH which I find very confusing and maybe fraudulent.
Ben had assured me prior to me joining TUI in January that firm is very safe to trade with. Do NOT trade with TUI Trading!!review #423562
You may also like
- "BIGGEST FRAUD IN BPO ,KPO,FINANCE, ETC THE CULPRIT MR MAHMUD KHAN WHO APPEARS TO BE GOOD ,GENUINE AND LOYAL WITH PEOPLE STATING THAT HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO WORKS VERY..."
- "Mr. Vaneus stole $13,500 from me back in March 2010. We had a written contract and he was to perform investment services on my behalf. He never performed..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- " 2014 New Fashion Women's Blouse Lace Sleeve Loose Tops round neck T-shirt Chiffion Tops Emboriey Gorgeous long Sleeve SHIRTS Free Shipping Item code: 210741821 I purchased 2 of the same shirts from..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "I bought two cars in a 30 day period from Copart in West Palm Beach, Florida. Turns out one of the cars didnt have air bags. Once I found that..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "I would not recommend this company to anyone. Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."