TUI Trading day trading firm stole my money

Jun 26, 2013
review #423562

I started day trading on Jan 2nd/2013 with TUI Trading based in Lake Worth, FL with Mr Ben Goldberg.

In April i was informed by Ben that his brokers (BSIC and BAS, with both clearing through LEK) are withholding

the trading funds and I will not be able to get my remaining equity balance with TUI back. I have contacted Ben again but

no response. TUI IS STILL ACCEPTING NEW TRADERS THOUGH which I find very confusing and maybe fraudulent.

Ben had assured me prior to me joining TUI in January that firm is very safe to trade with. Do NOT trade with TUI Trading!!

ac86e14
Had an experience with TUI Trading?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Rosetraderfraud

May 17 Los Angeles, California

Rosetrader you guarantee you can get peaoples money back?? Really? and you are trying to get business from a web forum? Sounds legit to me. LMAO. better sue me too. what a joke!

@WrathoftradersNYC:
STOP lying about my business otherwise I will sue you for libel. I have already collected back ten of thousands of dollars from BSI and can prove this. By the way, I have logged your IP address. Have a nice weekend.

responding2rosetrader

May 16

rosetrader you are full of sh**; really, log IP? you cannot do that unless you were with pissedconsumer.com. sue for libel? let's see that happen. let's see proof of what you collected. we should sue you for fraud. thanks for showing here what a fraud you are.

WrathoftradersNYC

May 15

attention all................. RoseTrader is a shill for Angelo / BSI. The company that ripped you off. Do not give this person any information and contact a real attorney and the investigator immediately !!!! You've been warned.

BurntbyBen

May 16

How do you know this? She does seem fishy.

BurntbyBen

Apr 18

Don't do business with this man, Ben Goldberg

Slick Goldberg

Apr 18 San Francisco, California

Ben Goldberg recovered $6399.65 on 4/7/2014 from Steve Cohen's Law office for the frozen money at BSI Capital. The money recovered is $.50 to the dollar from the original accounts. He lied to me about not getting any of the money back. He said the original accounts is actually in the negative so no refund is possible. Now I have proof from the attorney's release that he actually received money for the previously frozen account. Now he is on the run from everyone. Today he just shut down his website.

BurntByBen

Apr 18

What a POS ***. Let's hunt this guy down.

stolenfunds

May 03 Los Angeles, California

We're dealing with the same issue, email me to discuss, may have some good solutions!
justin_walter@aol.com

HenryTrader000

Mar 27

I'm in the same boat, BSI capital wont refund my trading $$$. Email me to exchange information and join forces for legal action!!!
justin_walter@aol.com

Feb 13

Anyone in this predicament, please contact tuitradingscam@gmail.com. We may have help on the way.

Jan 22

I have helped 2 of my clients get back money from this company and I am willing to assist anyone who needs my service. Please send emails with your contact info to wallstreettrading1@gmail.com I would call you WITH 48 Hours to confirm case and start with getting you your refund

Jan 27

Rose Trader please contact me concerning a loss I incurred with BSI Capital Nevis Island. Thank you.. email address is 558d6363@opayq.com

Jan 22

Anyone here scammed by protradermike or ben goldberg of tui trading, please contact tuitradingscam@gmail.com ; a class action is the only way to go but we need all your participation

Jan 21

Just got burned on 1/21/2014 by TUI and Lewis Firm Trading. The clearing firm they were using was Events Capital in Belize and supposedly the owner of Events Capital used most of Lewis Firms customer funds to bankroll his own bad trades. Supposedly once he was confronted about what was happening, he committed suicide. There are still funds in the clearing firm account but it can't be accessed as Lewis Firm wasn't listed as the beneficiary. Those funds supposedly will go to the next of kin of the guy who committed suicide. This is the info we are being given so don't even know if any of this is actually true. Not sure who to believe anymore. What I do know is that I'm out a rather large chunk of money and nobody is being accountable for the loss. Sounds very suspect to me. Lewis Firm is claiming they will still be working to recover funds but I doubt any of that will ever make it past the reimbursement of their own account. Guess Ben Goldberg got wind of the outcome before we did as he has stopped communicating. Sounds like quite a number of people are getting ripped off by TUI's trading/clearing firms lately. They should definitely be stopped from continuing this practice.

Jan 21

please contact lovetrading2013@gmail.com

in the same boat. email me. blanx27@gmail.com

1-20 of 39 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about TUI Trading.
Filing a new complaint about
×