TUI Trading day trading firm stole my money
I started day trading on Jan 2nd/2013 with TUI Trading based in Lake Worth, FL with Mr Ben Goldberg.
In April i was informed by Ben that his brokers (BSIC and BAS, with both clearing through LEK) are withholding
the trading funds and I will not be able to get my remaining equity balance with TUI back. I have contacted Ben again but
no response. TUI IS STILL ACCEPTING NEW TRADERS THOUGH which I find very confusing and maybe fraudulent.
Ben had assured me prior to me joining TUI in January that firm is very safe to trade with. Do NOT trade with TUI Trading!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."
- " I had to sell my fathers 1946 pink gold bubble back Rolex time piece. I had a couple of online companies and picked the wrong 1. Webuywatches.com or watchbrokers.com...."
- "Algaw Group and its owner, Mohammed Algaw pretends to serve as an investment company but cheats investors out of their money. They create false business models and actually do not..."
- "I bought two cars in a 30 day period from Copart in West Palm Beach, Florida. Turns out one of the cars didnt have air bags. Once I found that..."
- "We were looking for a replacement for our 2 year old sectional that was falling apart on us (another story) and stopped by City Furniture to see what they had...."
- "I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service. I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida. The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."
- "I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday. And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through...."